At Jackson Thornton Technologies, we recognize that the best technologies are useless without the best people to effectively manage them. That's why one of our core ideologies is to hire only the most talented people in the industry.
We are adding a Technical Support Analyst position to the team based in Montgomery. Our Technical Support Analysts work to troubleshoot IT related issues and determine when there is a need for an issue to be escalated. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide technical support to clients by phone, email, and remote access tools. This position also allows for the opportunity to make onsite visits to troubleshoot issues, while building his/her technical knowledge base. Our Technical Support Analysts must be outgoing and personable, comfortable dealing with frustrated users, and have excellent customer service skills.
This individual will work out of our Montgomery office, and will be included in on-call rotation for after hours and weekend support.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on Information Technology or related major
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and troubleshooting
- Proficiency with troubleshooting applications, network connectivity, and printing
- Must be a self-starter and highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people in all levels of an organization
- Minimum of one year of related experience
- MCP preferred